To Washtenaw Home
Find Us  |   Directory   |   Contact Us  

Return to Home Page

Homeowner Information

For a homeowner to obtain a permit, the Homeowner Affidavit must be on file with Building Services.
Follow the instructions below for information on how to submit this.

For Homeowners:

  Before we can issue a permit, a homeowner affidavit must be on file with Building Services. If you are a homeowner, please complete the Homeowner Affidavit.
You may also at the same time, apply for your eConnect user id and password. Apply for an eConnect User ID.
You can then use the eConnect website to apply for permits and pay fees on-line.
  You may fax the completed homeowner affidavit form to 734-222-3930 or mail it to:

Washtenaw County
Bldg Inspection Divison
705 N Zeeb Rd
P.O. Box 8645
Ann Arbor, MI 48107-8645
If you need help:
If you have any questions about eConnect, please contact our office at 734-222-3900 or e-mail us.